This page provides links to information about using foodian.
There are two ways to create a recipe
- Copy a URL from a favorite recipe web site:
- Find a recipe you like on a website like foodnetwork.com or all recipies.com
- Highlight the url in the browser address bar: "http://allrecipes.com/recipe/229733/simple-roasted-butternut-squash/"
- Go to the foodian main page and click the Recipes menu
- Click the New Recipe button
- Paste the recipe url into the URL field
- Click the Create Recipe button
- Enter a recipe from scratch:
Web Sites from which foodian will automatically populate the recipe for you:
To create a menu:
To create a share:
- Go to the recipe or menu you want to share
- Select a friend to share with through the dropdown selector
- Click the Share with Friends button